Sunday, February 28, 2016

It's been a typical Queensland summer here, hot & humid. We were lucky enough to spend 6 weeks of it in the UK with the family, but had to come back & face the heat in the new year. I have just started to get back into my lampworking again, I have my next show on the 9th/10th of March in Lampwork Bead Addicts Artists Limelight Facebook group, so if you'd like to come along & see my latest beads, make sure you join the group! This particular group is one for mixed media, so you will find lots of beautiful treasures up for grabs, not just beads & jewellery. Here is a sneak peek of some of my beads that will be up for grabs :) .

1 comment:

Dana Leeds said...

Hi! I saw your comment about using my new color clustering method to break through a brick wall. I'd LOVE to hear your long story! My email is drleeds at sbcglobal dot net. And, love your beads! Art is my "other" hobby - it's so fulfilling and relaxing :)