Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas tags






OK so I am a bit addicted to making tags this year, so I joined in a challenge over at Allcraftz today, the rules were that there had to be at least 3 tags, they had to be in the same colour scheme & there had to be at least 1 christmas tree, 1 dove & some stars. These are what I came up with, the background I made a few weeks ago with Glimmer Mist & my own home made Glimmer Mist (a concoction of PearlEx, gum arabic & water, see my post back at the beginning of November) & these ones I masked using a flourish design I cut on my PI on cardstock (disposable! :) ). I stamped the backgrounds with various stamps (including a music stamp from my new set from Stamp-It!), embossed them with versamark & distress embossing powder in Fired Brick & distressed the edges & inked them with Vintage Photo Distress ink & then embossed them as well. The christmas tree & dove were both stamped with Versamark & embossed with Peeled Paint embossing powder & then inked & edged with a krylon gold leafing pen. I also added various metal embellishments, some beaded trim & some Prima christmas flowers & a button push through by 7 Gypsies. I think they turned out really well, I love them!

3 comments:

Danielle Sheehan said...

WOW.... and WOW!!!
Love them!

rih2002 said...

oh hun the tags are sooooooo stunning!!! just found time to catch up on your blog hun and boy was it a treat. your work is as gorgeous as ever, love love the look n feel of it!

BruganCampbell said...

These look fantastic!

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones too.